Ask Jun Hong, he knows it all...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kung Fu fighting- up for it?

All thanks to a recent post on kennysia.com, everyone is in this myheritage.com craze. I am no exception.

At My Heritage, it is possible to find out which celebrity you look like based on the photo you upload. Sounds cool, yeah?

So I started looking for pictures of myself in the files and I found my first photo which I then uploaded to My Heritage.

The process of waiting for it to load was simply exhilarating. I was still panting when the results were shown.


'Wah! Stephen Chow leh... not bad seh...' I thought.

This is so great! Never in my life have I thought I would look like a celebrity. The system may be lying, but I liked it nonetheless.

Let me try a second picture. And similarly during the wait for it to load, excitement overwhelmed me.


'Wah again sia! Good, good.' I was loving it more and more.

To reaffirm myself that this is not a coincidence, I decided to try a third picture. My, this is so addictive!

I got this female typical guys would call 'chio bu'. I was devastated. What happened to Stephen Chow?!

Challenging the odds with my never-say-die attitude, this is my forth result:

Tah-dah!

I submitted 9 photos altogether and guess what? 6 out of 9 results stated that I resemble Stephen Chow! Woohoo!

I could show the remaining 5 to you as proof, but i think it is better not to disturb everyone's peace with my rather disturbing face.

I'm still ecstatic about my results. Wah! Stephen Chow! Me? Ok, Kung-Fu Hustle 2, anyone? I know wushu ok?

After the 9 photos, I still couldn't help fooling around. So...


What? At least I don't resemble Princess Sayako like this fella here.


Oh my, they look like sisters separated at birth.

They should seriously consider me when they are gathering the cast for Kung Fu Hustle 2. I mean, I'm a Stephen Chow look-alike afterall, right?

Coming to a cinema near you:

9 Comments:

  • You are cute!
    /kiss

    By Blogger Skye, at 2:34 AM  

  • I went to try it with my face. I was so thrilled about it. But how do you manage to get the pics post in ur blog?

    By Blogger susu, at 8:32 AM  

  • oh! that girl is yui right?! she's my friend!

    By Anonymous katie, at 6:29 PM  

  • hahaxx.. i got so many different celebs. but my fave is GACKT! the thg said i look like gackt! wooooooooooooooooooo!!

    By Blogger Rui of G'Larc, at 8:00 AM  

  • u're damn cute lah! the way you talk and all tht. haahah.(:

    By Blogger Fedex, at 8:13 PM  

  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRINCESS LOOKS LIKE SELENGE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • lol. u very cute.

    By Blogger grACe, at 7:22 PM  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home