Ask Jun Hong, he knows it all...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Woohoo!

No, I did not get myself an iGallop and I'm certainly not sitting on one, pretending to be a cowboy.

It was close to a hundred,
He had to act fast,
Time was running out,
He couldn't let it pass.

It was a hundred and over,
He couldn't see him.
It was over he thought,
Or so maybe?

Just when he thought all was lost,
A flicker in the screen,
There he saw...

ASK JUN HONG in ONE THOUSAND BLOGGERS!

Woohoo! *swaying around vigorously, pretending my chair is an iGallop*

That action was most retarded.

I sent an e-mail to One Thousand Bloggers for a blog spot with the subject,

'give me a spot, pretty please? thx!!'

When I didn't get into the first hundred blog spots, I thought they must have freaked out over the 'pretty please?' part.

Now that I miraculously got in, I think they love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home