Ask Jun Hong, he knows it all...

Monday, February 20, 2006

How will you be defined in the dictionary?

Ever wondered how your name will be defined in a psychotic dictionary?

I have.

And...


Colin Toh --

[adjective]:

Fuzzy to the touch



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Now let us make a sentence with 'Colin Toh'.

(In case you do not know what 'fuzzy' means, I did a check in dictionary.com and it says 'covered with fine light hairs'.)

So, a sentence with 'Colin Toh' would be.. Hmms... *thinks*

*light bulb lights up!*

Mr. Chew's head is no longer Colin Toh, I can already feel his scalp!

Hahaha! What a crude joke!

This is fun! Let's try it with 'Jun Hong'.

*types types*

*hits 'Enter'*

.

.

.

.

.


Jun Hong --

[noun]:

A level headed person who always makes the wrong decision



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

I don't really like this.

The name of my blog is Ask Jun Hong, so according to this definition, Ask Jun Hong means 'ask someone who always makes the wrong decision'.

Lol, I think someone out there is trying to be funny with me.

44 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home