Ask Jun Hong, he knows it all...

Friday, January 13, 2006

A war in the mind...

Hello everybody!
I've been pondering over what i wrote in my MSN messenger personal message space. I typed 'http://askjunhong.blogspot.com/- nobody's reading it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't.'

Ok now, where's my originality? I mean, if any blogder of Xiaxue's sees this, he/she is so gonna flame me for it. Because my 'nobody's reading it' is quite the contrary to Xiaxue's 'Everyone's reading it'.

Just as I was going to think of something else to replace 'nobody's reading it', because I wouldn't want to be labelled 'uncreative' now, would I, a voice in me suddenly said.

"Someone's gonna do it, why not you?"

That sounds familiar, doesn't it? Oh I remember now, It's from a TV ad! Guinness's ad! My conscience was challenging itself.

As I was pondering further and deeper, another inner voice of mine spoke.

"Just do it!"

I know that! It's Nike! It then occured to me that I'm suffering from a major lack of creative juices. Even my thoughts were speaking in advertising slogans! Oh, of everything, why this? Of everyone, why me?

"Because you're worth it."

Argh! L'Oreal!!!

"Maybe she's(I'm) born with it, maybe it's Maybelline"

IT'S DEFINITELY MAYBELLINE, NO DOUBT!

I think I'm going nuts! I seriously need a break from all that TV.

OH! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!
NOT THE 'BREAK' WORD!

"Have a break, Have a Kit Kat!"

*faints*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I came to my senses, I could almost imagine my mind grinning, saying,

"I'm lovin' it!"

1 Comments:

  • u're funny witty and weird. ... anyways gd luck on yr relationship.

    By Anonymous gene, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home