Ask Jun Hong, he knows it all...

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Jun Hong you never knew...

That heading caught your attention, didn't it?

No?

NO?!

Fine, stop reading then!

Just kidding, what would I do without my readers?

I am sure everyone has a question to ask me about my... you know... ask about... Me! Be it logical or silly, it still stirs up the curiousity in you.

Questions like "How frequently do you cut your nails?", "Do you prefer one strand of your hair to the other?" and "On average, how long does it take you to type a blog entry?"

I've imagined myself to be the readers of Ask Jun Hong. After putting myself in their shoes, I came up with a question to ask the owner of Ask Jun Hong.

The most-wanted-to-be-answered-question would be "What is your home page?"

I apologise if this question sounds moronic to you, but it's the best I could think of.

So, not being too sure of it myself, I opened my internet browser.

http://www.thehungersite.com appeared on my browser.

The Hunger Site allows internet users to do their little part for the environment and the less fortunate, be it humans or animals. Scientifically, human beings are classified as animals too. But well, I don't think any person would like to be labelled as an animal, so like... whatever, I'm digressing.

And so with every click, you fund/save a certain amount of something (it depends on what you click.) Oh, and the best thing about it is, it's FREE! *open eyes wide*

So how do I get started? Click on the link above and look for something like this:


Click it!

Wait, you're not done yet. There are other sites too.


Now, don't you feel all better already? So, what are you waiting for? Make http://www.thehungersite.com your home page now! With just six clicks, you're able to make someone's day.

You're probably thinking "What has this entry got anything to do with the title?" Well, for starters, you know that Jun Hong is actually a big-hearted person. Lol!

Oh, and if you still need more convincing to make The Hunger Site your home page, listen up.

It's FREE!

Free as in you don't have to pay, so get that through your thick skull!

And it's particularly useful when you get sentenced to hell when you die by some supreme being because your sins outweigh your good deeds by an incident which involves you stealing a cookie when you were 5. You can defend yourself by saying "I click on The Hunger Site everytime I go online, you know."

1 Comments:

  • ok, I've made http://www.thehungersite.com my homepage. I gonna tell my friends about it. you can do more if u repost this entry, to bump it to the top. Since they are now readers, more ppl will get to know :))

    By Blogger Few, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home